Wednesday, February 27, 2013

STORIA ~ A free APP that you'll love.







I love reading. I love books. I love the look and the feel of a book in my hands. I love seeing books on the shelf.
I have a kindle and still prefer to have a "real old fashioned" book in my hand. But "Storia" offers the Young reader several things that a "good old fashioned book" doesn't.

Story reads aloud, it highlights words, it encouraged vocab development with activities. And I enjoy the convenience of not having to carry a library around with you! I love that we can have books with us even when we are on the go!  When I learned about "Storia" I was intrigued, when I down loaded the APP, I was in love!

The kids read books and played reading oriendted games with it today and loved it!
If you have an iPad, Android OS, or Galaxy OS, or Tablet/Note you will love this new APP for your littles.

When you download the APP you will get 5 free books, and each month you will get a free book. When you download the books, you can put them on several devices at no charge.

The Beauty in these books is that they act like a book and a buddy. The voices that read along with the early learner books are engaging and fun. The activities that are intertwined with the story are fun and educational. So when you are looking for a fun and entertaining app that will help your child to learn and stay entertained. Try the "STORIA" APP from scholastic.

A cool bonus is that you can have a "bookshelf" for each of your children, so when you download books you can assign them to the child who's age is most appropriate for the book.

The app is easy to use and very enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It's fun to connect and share together! Please keep all of your comments uplifting and kind. We share because we care! Any comments that aren't becoming of a stellar sister... will be deleted at the soul discretion of the sisters.